This chapter provides some tutorials to help you get started with SeisComP.
The material here is not the primary documentation. Rather, it attempts to explain what is to be done in a step-by-step way. For details, see the other chapters of this manual.
- Installation on Ubuntu
- Upgrading SeisComP
- Add a new station
- Get real-time data from a remote Seedlink server (single station)
- Set up local waveform archiving
- Configure real-time processing
- Add real-time stations from GEOFON
- Enable local FDSNWS server
- Play back archived waveforms
- Help! I’m stuck! Now what?
- Create a new tutorial